"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11



Thursday, June 9, 2011

Transfer scheduled

We are looking forward to our transfer! It will be Tuesday @ 1:30.

Tuesday's appointment went great. My lining was at a 13, which is excellent, and my E2 level was at 720. Dr S. was happy with those numbers.

I also got to meet up with one of my sweet bloggie friends, Deni from Foxy Troxies. We had the best time talking about IVF, our fur babies, and little Miss Cala Faye, who I can't wait to meet. Deni is a ray of sunshine, and I feel like we've been friends forever. Meeting her was the highlight of my day.

We'll be staying in Dallas after the transfer so I can relax and let those two little embies snuggle in!

I can't wait to be PUPO (pregnant until proven otherwise.)

Right now, I'm taking 100 mls of Progesterone every night, a steroid pill in the morning, an antibiotic morning and night, and a prenatal vitamin.

And just as a random thought, if I hear one more pregnant person on my Facebook complain about the heat, I might just smack them with a sandwich....after I invite them over to share in the luxury of a Progesterone shot in the rear.

Over and out!

1 comment:

  1. Lol! Loving the random thought! 35 weeks over here isn't sweating it, just stay inside and be grateful for being knocked up without progesterone in the rear! :)

    ReplyDelete