"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11



Sunday, February 7, 2010

Tomorrow

Post-Transfer Day #10, February 7, 2010
Dexamethasone tablet (1 tablet in the AM)
Folic Acid Supplement
Prenatal vitamin
E2V Progesterone Suppository (1 at bedtime)
Progesterone injection (50 mg in the PM)

I'm trying to decide what colors to paint my nails tonight. Keith and I spent the day watching The Millionaire Matchmaker on Bravo, and her nails were black. I really like them! I have some black polish, but it's the hardest color to take off and the color never really turns out looking as good as what I think it will. It seems a bit much too.....choosing to apply black polish to my nails for a day like tomorrow. It seems only natural to choose a bright and vibrant color like Red Hot Tamali or Cheri Melon.

As I mentioned yesterday, I'm not very excited about tomorrow. I've been down and out most of the weekend. I've figured out why. I think I may have forgotten how to have a normal life. I have been completely amped up on shots and pills and optimism that now that it's all about to be over, I may not be able to just be a normal woman.

But, as a dear friend just reminded me, I AM pregnant until proven otherwise. There will be no more negative talk. No matter what happens, the sun will come out tomorrow. It will keep rising and setting. And we'll keep living and breathing.

I'm planning on going for the test around 9 AM tomorrow. Dr. Saleh will be calling me sometime afterwards with the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment