"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11



Sunday, January 24, 2010

Post-Retrieval Day #1, January 24, 2010
Dexamethasone tablet
(1 tablet in the AM)
Antibiotic tablet
(2 tablets daily
Folic Acid supplement
Prenatal vitamin
E2V (Estradiol) suppository (in the PM before bed)
Progesterone injection (in the PM)

Dr. Saleh didn't call us today. I've been waiting by the phone since waking up this morning! I have barely gone outside to walk the girls. I have tried to stay busy. I've washed alot of laundry. I cooked spaghetti and garlic bread for lunch. I baked a chess pie. I watched useless and boring television. I worked several Suduko puzzles. I took a couple of naps. I attempted to call SIRM thinking just MAYBE someone will answer the phone. I've checked my work voicemail. I've checked e-mail. Did Titi write my contact number down wrong? Did Dr. Saleh forget today was Sunday and wouldn't be going in to the office? Was he abducted by blue IVF hating aliens? I just don't know! In the words of one of my favorite co-workers, it is what it is. Some, all, or none of the eggs are fertilized at this moment, regardless if I know or not. As soon as the Worst Chef in America goes off, I'm going to bed and putting this day out of its misery. I will find out tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment