"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11



Monday, January 25, 2010

The Happy Couple

Post-Retrieval Day #2, January 25, 2010
Dexamethasone tablet
(1 tablet in the AM)
Antiobiotic tablet - last day of antiobiotic
Folic Acid supplement
Prenatal vitamin
E2V (Estriadiol) Suppository (in the PM before bedtime)
Progesterone injection (in the PM)

We have two embryos! Dr. Saleh called home at 8:45 this morning with the news. Keith was asleep when the phone rang. He gave me word for word details....that is, as best as he can handle word for word details. He's not much of a detail man, but he did well this morning. According to Dr. Saleh, the other three eggs were not mature enough or of high enough quality to fertilize. I had a feeling this would be the case but remained hopeful for all five.

We will get an embryo quality and cell report tomorrow either by phone or e-mail. We're hoping for GRADE A quality!!! The higher the quality, the greater the success rate. Rates mean nothing to me really. If God wants it to work, it will work. All we need is one. And we have two. Praise the Lord!

Mom helped me with my Progesterone injection tonight since Keith is working. She did an excellent job! She was just alittle nervous, but she didn't have any trouble with it at all.

My ovaries feel just flat out sore and tired tonight. I think I'm putting them to bed now.

Looking forward to posting more good news tomorrow....

*~* Happy Sticky Growing Loving Sparkly Fun and Sweet Embie Vibes!!!*~*

No comments:

Post a Comment