"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11



Friday, January 22, 2010

Day #29, January 22, 2010
Dexamethasone (1 tablet in the AM)
Prenatal Vitamin
Folic Acid Supplement
E2V Suppository

*NEW* (started this one yesterday) Azithromycin (antibiotic) - 1 tablet in the AM - in preparation for egg retriev
al.




This list of medication is alot shorter! It was so great no having to stick myself this morning. The trigger shot went well at midnight last night. Keith did a great job. He's sleeping in this morning, and I've been up enjoying the quiet.

We had a nice evening last night. We decided to actually make a plan and go out. Absolutely nothing has been "planned" while in Dallas this week, so being the control freak that I am, it was refreshing to actually have a plan. There is an IMAX theatre a few blocks over, and since Keith has never experienced an IMAX movie, we decided that's what we would do, especially since AVATAR was playing in 3D. We've both been wanting to see it. It was a great movie...by far, one of the best ones I've seen in awhile. Although there were some details I personally didn't agree with (praying to trees, Eywa, nature, and the forest, for instance) it was still a great story of good vs. evil. The imagery was amazing. Sigourney Weaver played in the movie, which was a surprise to both of us. I loved her in the Alien movies.

I feel good today, and I'm very excited about retrieval day tomorrow. And I'm looking forward to heading back home tomorrow too. I miss Molly and Maggie SO MUCH! I'm having some mild discomfort on my left side and lower back today, but I'm hoping that's just the follicles continuing to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment