"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11



Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day #19, January 12, 2010
Ganirelix injection
(125 mcg half dose in the AM)
Dexamethasone tablet
(1 tablet in the AM)
Folic acid supplement
Prenatal vitamin
E2V (Estriadiol) Suppository (before bedtime)
Follistim injection
(750 units in the PM between 4 -9 pm)

My eggs are crankin'! Oh my, or we could say they're cookin'. Or bakin'. Or boilin'. Even poaching! Whatever they're supposed to be doing, I pray they're doing it! Still feeling great! No odd or weird symptoms to report today.

I'm not having any luck getting the scale to go down. I'm not eating alot, but I'm not eating right, and I know this. I packed a lunchbox of healthy snacks this morning before leaving home.....graham crackers w/peanut butter, pineapple chunks, and toast w/a grilled link sausage for breakfast (which no, isn't healthy, but it's better than McDonalds.) With the exception of one graham cracker, my lunchbox was empty by 11:00 this morning. As I write this, my stomach is roaring. I think I have stuff to make spaghetti....and I think I have just enough time to cook before American Idol comes on.

Keith and I are both getting so excited about next week. I've been reading some articles online about ovary hyperstimulation. I e-mailed Titi this morning and asked her if there are any symptoms I should be watching for this week since I started the Follistim. She assured me I had nothing to worry about and that all monitoring would start next week.

We still haven't decided if we are or are not bringing the girls along with us. I found some neat seatbelt harnesses at Eppinette's tonight and bought two to try out. I worry they will be unhappy the whole way because they probably won't be able to see outside. I would rather they be unhappy and safe rather than all over the car. I wish there was such of a thing as a booster seat for dogs. Maybe there is?????

I never get tired of watching Seinfeld episodes. There will never be another George and Jerry.

George: "Jerry, did you wash this pear? It LOOKS like it hasn't been washed."
Jerry: "So, wash it."

No comments:

Post a Comment