"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11



Monday, January 11, 2010

Day #18, January 11, 2010
Ganirelix injection

(125 mcg half dose in the AM)
Dexamethasone tablet
(1 tablet in the AM)
Prenatal vitamin
Folic acid
E2V (Estradiol) suppository (before bedtime)
**New** Follistim injection (750 units in the PM between 4 - 9 PM)

I have a pounding headache. At first I thought it was because my pony tail was too tight, but I don't believe that's the case anymore. I took the new injection at around 6:30 this evening. Because the Follistim Pen will only inject 450 units at one time, I had to stick myself twice. And tonight, it hurt. After ten minutes or so, the injection site was still stinging and achy.

Hoarders and Intervention is on tonight. We're hanging out on the couch tonight with the girls. We just had a lovely snack of warm chocolate chip cookies and milk.

Did I mention I have a headache?

No comments:

Post a Comment