"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11



Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day #17, January 10, 2010
Ganirelix injection
(125 mcg half dose in the AM)
Dexamethasone tablet
(1 tablet in the AM)
Prenatal Vitamin
Folic Acid Supplement
**New** E2V Pre-egg retrieval suppository in the PM before bed (possible side effects include dizziness, lightheadedness, upset stomach, bloating, nausea, and weight changes.)

I have nothing to report today other than it has been another good day. These hormones are lovely. I wake up in a good mood and go to bed in a good mood. If it wasn't for the dull headache I get right after the shot in the morning, and again around 2:00 every afternoon, I would dare say they are making me a better woman. Here's to estrogen. We shall see how I feel later this week once my ovaries start going haywire.

Tonight, I investigated the Follistim pen and cartridges to see if I understood everything before my first injection tomorrow night. I must admit I am nervous about it. The calendar states I am to inject 750 units, but the pen will only inject a maximum of 450 units at one time. So this means two sticks for this one injection. Keith said not to worry. We will handle it like the troopers we are. For now, we're going to call it a day and turn in early. It's an early day for him tomorrow....2:30 AM, and I have a big day at work ahead of me tomorrow too.

Keith made a funny over dinner earlier. I was telling him about my Facebook status messages lately and about including Baby Vibes 2010 on alot of them. I told him that my gut feeling about this whole thing is, if it works, I feel it's going to be multiples. He said "We'll have twins in twenty ten." That made me chuckle. I don't know why.

Goodnight, friends. Keep sending the sticky vibes, baby dust, and prayers our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment