"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11



Saturday, December 26, 2009

Day #2, December 26, 2009
Lupron injection (10 units in the AM)
Dexamethasone tablet (one tablet in the AM)
BCP and pre-natal vitamin in the PM

Whew, I think I'll sleep good tonight! Our last Christmas gathering was this morning at Mom's w/the Claypoole's. It was great to see everyone! Unfortunately, K worked and missed it. I'm glad I get him all to myself tomorrow. We're planning on going on a geocaching date after church. I'm sooo very excited! K & I made it over to C&D's house tonight for steaks. It was nice to spend some time w/people our own age. The fire was nice, and so was the company!

I took another nap today. No insomnia for me during the day....just hope I can actually STAY ASLEEP tonight! No weird side effects today....thankfully.

I don't like the Slap Chop guy. My life's not boring and neither is my tuna salad. Where did that man come from???

No comments:

Post a Comment