"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11



Sunday, December 27, 2009

Day#3, December 27, 2009
Lupron injection
(10 units in the AM)
Dexamethasone
(1 tab in the AM)
BCP and prenatal vitamin in the PM

K is home resting on the sofa. I've been catching up with laundry. We went to church this morning. Feeling ok, rested well last night. I'm sleepy....thinking about a nap. Hopefully, that means my ovaries are resting!!! ha.

Lupron injection was fine this morning. I had some trouble getting the needle in yesterday....took me three times. Guess I'm thick-skinned. No trouble today though except for an air bubble. Maybe there's a trick to avoiding those that I haven't figured out yet. Feeling fortunate I haven't experienced any unusual side effects. No hot flashes or irritability. Well, no more than normal. :) Tomorrow starts a new week...same protocol until around Thursday, then I'll discontinue the Lupron and start another med. Thank God for the color coded IVF calendar!!! I bought another 30 day supply of Royal Jelly I'm going to start taking again tonight. I'm shopping around for a better price on the Fertility Blend. It was $39.99 at GNC. I'm pretty sure I can find it cheaper online.

Tomorrow I'm going to start doing my T.Jam workout in the AM before work. I still need to get about 12 pounds off before January 18 (retrieval week) to avoid hospitalization during retrieval. It was only 8 pounds until our trip to Branson and Christmas....but now it's 12. Oh well. Naptime.

1 comment: