"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11



Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I Love Lemonade.



I love awards! I really love unexpected ones. My new blogging friend, Deni, awarded me the "Making Lemonade out of Lemons" Blog award. I so love that!

The rules for this award:

-Put the lemonade logo within your post or on your blog.

-Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude and gratitude.

-Link the nominees within your post.

-Let the nominees know they've received the award by commenting on their blog.

-Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.

Since I am still new to the blog world, I'm going to hold off on my nominations. I have a handful of favorites that I keep up with on a daily basis, but I'm not familiar with 10 blogs yet. But, I'm definitely going to reserve my nominating rights for the future!

Now time to share the love! I hope you will visit Deni's website Making Our Troxclair Family. She has such a sweet and positive spirit, and it's contagious. She is a courageous and strong lady who is a true inspiration to me. Her posts always make me smile.
Speaking of making lemonade out of lemons, I try. We continue tossing our lemons around juicing them as fast as we can. However, our progress in Babyland is slow these days. One step at a time, I guess, but I'm frustrated. You'd think I must have a lemon tree in my backyard with all of these lemons. Just about the time I think we may be one step ahead and on our way to a resolution, I look around and realize we've taken two steps back and haven't made any progress whatsoever. I've got to stop trying so hard to make life happen. I get so wound up in working on getting to where I want to be that I forget where I am. I'm turning 34 years old in a few days. I don't want to wake up one day in the near future and realize I've forgotten how to live and enjoy my life. As Mom said to me today, she just wants me to enjoy the blooming flowers and trees of springtime, not be stirred up about something everyday. Amen to that. I love spring. It goes great with lemonade.

1 comment:

  1. Amy,

    Thank you so much for your comment regarding FSH levels that you left on my blog. I more than appreciate you sharing the example that your Dr gave you. I've read so much information this weekend that my head hurts, literaly. I refuse to let this news put a damper on my HOPE, although I can say it does raise my fear. However, I remain hopeful, for you and for me. Somethings gotta give, right?

    Do you like your RE? Where do you go, as I'm not sure where in AK you live. I've been refered to Fertility Associates Memphis, as I live in Memphis. I have friends who've had success here and I'm thankful for the help they received.

    This journey is certainly not without its trials, but we trudge on. We embrace our dreams and know that God is FAITHFUL :)

    Much Love and email me if you want to: anhinteriors@yahoo.com

    HUGS
    xo

    ReplyDelete