"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11



Saturday, February 20, 2010

They are EVERYWHERE.

Perhaps I've just never noticed as much. But perhaps they're just following me. Children and babies are everywhere. All shapes. All sizes. At the table in front of me at the restaurant...not just behind me or beside me, but in my direct line of vision. In the shopping cart in front of me in line at Walmart. In the car beside me at the red light. Even at my beauty shop. The one place I want to relax and think about nothing except me and my hair. And another riding his bicycle on the sidewalk. As I slowly drive by, he stops, smiles, and waves at me. Babies. Little girls. Little boys. Babies, women with babies, couples with babies, multiple babies, and more and more babies. Strollers and carseats and babies!!! If it's not babies, then it pregnant women.....women who are pregnant WITH BABIES! Constant reminders. Oh my God, can't I just get away from it just for a moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment