"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11



Monday, February 1, 2010

P.U.P.O.

Post-Transfer Day #4, February 1, 2010
Dexamethasone tablet (1 tablet in the AM)
Folic Acid Supplement
Prenatal Vitamin
E2V Progesterone Suppository ( 1 at bedtime)
Progesterone injection (50 mg injection)

"Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise"

I got a whole heck of a lot of work done today! It was nice to have something to focus on and divert my attention. This is close week, so my days this week have the capability of getting out of hand. So far so good. My only problem today was my pants. I thought about my pants touching my stomach where I bend just about all day. I wished for a recliner. I spent the majority of the day with my feet propped up on my spare trash can and my pants unzipped. I'm either wearing a dress tomorrow or stretch pants. Stretch pants are my friend these days.

We'll be at the halfway day tomorrow. I haven't decided if I'm going to work next Monday or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment