"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11



Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Post-Transfer Day #5, February 2, 2010 (Halfway there!)
Dexamethasone tablet (1 tablet in the AM)
Folic Acid supplement
Prenatal Vitamin
E2V (Progesterone) Suppository (1 at bedtime)
Progesterone injection (50 mg injection in the PM)

We are officially at the halfway mark! Only five more days until our first blood test to see if the last month and half of our lives was not a complete waste of time. Keith and I were talking the other day about what a good time we've had on our Dallas trips. We've definitely spent alot of quality time together. So I guess no matter what the results, it hasn't been a waste of time.

I'm all set to have my blood tests done at Donya Watson's office in El Dorado. I'm relieved we are not having to make another trip to Dallas for our tests. I've had a February 5 appointment scheduled with her for two months, but due to the date falling before my blood test, I called her office today and postponed it. I've heard alot of good things about Donya. I used to be a patient of Dr. Booker before I transferred my records to Little Rock. He was ok. I feel almost forced to find a local OBGYN. And my options are minimal. I would love to hear suggestions, so please e-mail me your opinions or comments.

I think Keith and I are going to make a trip to Wal-mart tonight. We will probably eat supper while we're out too. Keith goes back to work on nights tomorrow, so time to go to war. That's the way he acts.....like he's leaving home for a month when he . He must have snacks. He must have breakfast food and supper/lunch food. He must have drinks. He must have everything in "just so" order the night before all layed out on the countertop. He makes me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment