"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11



Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Long Day

Day #13, January 6, 2010
Ganirelix injection
(125 mcg half dose in the AM)
Dexamethasone tablet
(1 tablet in the AM)
Folic Acid supplement
Prenatal vitamin

This morning started out at 5 AM with a pounding headache. My head felt as if I'd been hit by a truck sometime during the night. I changed my alarm to 7 AM and went directly back to bed, which put my day about two hours behind. With it being month-end close time at work, the day was very busy, and I worked until 6:30 tonight. After picking up and delivering supper to Keith at work, then choir practice, I finally made it home at 9:00 PM. Maggie apparently wasn't happy about being left home alone today. I came home to a living room floor full of white fuzzy stuffing....poor innocent blue stuffed unicorn never had a chance.

Other than a constant and dull headache, I feel quite good. My mood is liltingly lovely. I did notice today at work that my self-edit button appears to be unresponsive, and my inner monologue is vocalized before I'm fully aware of the words coming out of my mouth. I'm going to have to make a concious effort to work on that tomorrow. I've had no major meltdowns to speak of....with the exception of the small crying fit I pitched after the cupcake mess last Sunday. I've received some encouraging and caring e-mails lately from friends that have been touching and have brought a tear or two. I'm eager to see how I feel next week once the stimulating hormones begin.

I'm hoping and praying for a snow day tomorrow. I could make some good use of some couch time in my flannel pajamas. It is Arctic-cold outside!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment