"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11



Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day #14, January 7, 2010
Ganirelix injection
(125 mcg half dose in the AM)
Dexamethasone tablet
(1 tablet in the AM)
Folic Acid supplement
Prenatal vitamin

Well, we finally did it. The Martindills are officially on a budget. In an effort to reduce stress in my life, I've turned the checkbook and bills over to Keith. It's been on our hearts for some time now to do our best to become a debt-free household. Keith had some time this week and broke the numbers out, and if all goes as planned (and those are very important words,) with the exception of our mortgage and my car, we will be debt free by December 2010. We are extremely excited about it, and we are prepared for some sacrifices along the way, but if we keep focused we will reach our goal, and the end result will be freeing.

Month-end close is officially over for December. We were all hoping for a snow day today, but upon waking to nothing on the ground except wet, our hopes quickly vanquished. It was another long day for me. I experienced what I believe was a hot flash this afternoon. I'm usually cold while at work, but this afternoon around 4:00, I got hot.....and I mean, "I'm about to come out of this turtleneck" hot. It quickly came and went, and I was back to normal in no time.

Keith's at work tonight, and I miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment