"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11



Tuesday, December 29, 2009


Day #5 December 29, 2009
Lupron injection
(10 units in the AM)
Dexamethasone tablet
(1 tablet in the AM)
BCP and prenatal vitamin
Royal Jelly supplement
Folic Acid supplement

(LBD all day)

Day five is wrapping up. I'm tired tonight. I've not been able to go to sleep the last two nights until after midnight. My alarm goes off at 5:00 am, so I'm not getting enough sleep. I took 1/2 a Tylenol PM last night that helped, but it was after midnight when I took it. It must be the steroid pill keeping me awake.....and hungry. Tonight is the last night I will take the BCP pill.

I'm looking forward to my next appointment Monday, January 4. Hopefully my ovaries are "resting" as they should be. I love watching people's faces when I tell them my ovaries are resting. It's very similar to the look I get when I tell them I have a beautiful uterus.

I checked flights today from Little Rock to Dallas, just for the heck of it, and of course, it's much more expensive to fly. I'd love to save K from having to drive so much, but unfortunately, it looks like he's stuck behind the wheel. El Dorado's airline only flies to Memphis. Useless. We may go down Sunday night, since my appointment is so early in the morning (10:45.) K works off days that day, so he should be ok to drive that evening.
I called hotels tonight while waiting on J....Hyatt $129/night-no med rate offered, Holiday Inn Express $79/night, La Quinta $59/night, Clarion $65/night. I'm leaning towards the Clarion, however they don't allow pets. Well, they do, but it's a $25 non-refundable charge per dog. S will probably stay with the girls while we're away, but it would be nice to have the option of bringing them along. The Clarion does offer a shuttle service that runs from 7 AM til 10 PM everyday, and they are located only five minutes away from the clinic.

J's playing Guitar Hero. The girls are snug as bugs in their sweaters. I'm so thankful for my gown and hot shower tonight!!! K did some work around the house today that I'm oh so proud of. He hung one of the pendant lights over the bar, and it's lovely. He's got alittle pep in his step lately that I'm happy to see.

It just started raining. That's my cue to go to bed. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment