"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11



Sunday, January 3, 2010

Top of my morning


Day #10, January 3, 2010
Ganirelix injection
(125 mcg half dose in the AM)
Dexamethasone tablet
(1 tablet in the AM)
Prenatal Vitamin
Folic Acid Supplement

(CYC D2)
I'm in the process of baking a giant cupcake cake to take to Dallas tomorrow to the staff at SHER. I hesitated taking anything at first, imagining what I would do if I worked in a doctors office, and a patient brought food to me expecting me to eat it. But, after all, it's the thought the counts. Who cares if they toss them in the garbage when I leave? After baking about 80,000 Christmas cookies last month, I packed them up a container full and was surprised that all the cookies were gone by the time I left my appointment. My sweet and thoughtful step-sister gave me a much desired giant cupcake pan for Christmas, and I've been dying to try it out. Mom got one for Christmas too, and she baked one yesterday that turned out adorable. We will see how mine turns out. I'm alittle worried at the moment. It's been in the oven for over 30 minutes, and it's still jiggly and raw. It also has slightly run over the side, so the house is smelling like burning cake. I thought sure I left enough room for rise, but I guess not. Depending on how it turns out, I may or may not post a picture.

I'm so sleepy this afternoon. Mom cooked lunch today, and I think I'm more sleepy now than I was before lunch. Keith mentioned driving down to Lowe's in Ruston when he gets off to look for under-cabinet lighting for our kitchen, but I'm feeling like I'll pass. A nap sounds so much better.

We'll be leaving for Dallas in the morning around 4:30 AM. As Keith said, he'll get to sleep in. I'll be watching a selection of new movies on the way... The Devil Wears Prada and The Holiday. I rented Julie and Julia and The Ugly Truth yesterday, but they are both due back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment